- Graduated at the University of Zimbabwe
- Member of the Bulawayo Legal Practitioners Association
- Speciality: Commercial Practice, Civil Litigation and Advisory Services
- Member of the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights
- Executive committee member of the ZImbabwe National Chamber of Commerce Bulawayo Chapter
- Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public and Conveyancer
- Registered with the Law Society of Zimbabwe
- Board Member of some companies
- Ten year's experience
- Married with three children
Messrs Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners started as a Partnership between Justice Benjamin Paradza and Mr. Christopher Dube, which was operating as Paradza, Dube & Associates in April 2001. Justice Paradza was then appointed to the bench of Judges at the High Court of Zimbabwe. Mr. Dube then became a sole partner thereby changing the name to Dube & Partners. He was later joined by Mr. Nzarayapenga in the partnership and the firm now boasts of eight legal practitioners and four awaiting registration and is now known as Dube-Banda, Nzarayapenga & Partners.
The practice has over time earned a lot of wealth and experience in litigations, deal structuring and arrangements, corporate advisory and debt recovery. The firm has also grown and has direct presence in two major cities in Zimbabwe being Harare and Bulawayo.