Ali El Maoula is the Founding and Managing Partner of Hayat Law, he specializes in Contract and Corporate law, overseeing a full-service legal practice.
Ali has extensive experience working on multi-jurisdictional transactions with a focus on the MENA region.
Ali was elected by Al Naqbi & Partners and Hayat Law to lead the Joint Venture and its expansion globally.
Ali has represented both public and private entities in Lebanon and the Arab region on sophisticated legal matters with a remarkable track record in facilitating market-entry strategies and foreign direct investments.
Ali was awarded the prestigious merit-based Chevening Scholarship funded by the UK government. He was a lecturer at the Lebanese American University (LL.M. program) as well as the Filière Francophone de Droit – Lebanese University, and the Lawyer Institute of the Beirut Bar Association.
- Master of Laws, University College London, Chevening Scholar – 2011.
- Master’s Degree in International Business and European Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne – 2007.
- Bachelor of Laws, Université Saint-Joseph – 2006.
- Member at the Beirut Bar Association.
- Member at the International Bar Association.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Banking and Finance
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT)